Saturday, January 15, 2011

A few things:

  • I stayed up until 3AM making said Owl cake. Thank goodness it was properly enjoyed by the birthday girl! Yay! Happy first birthday, Marlee!
  • Also, Happy Birthday to you as well, Sherry!
  • It is fair to say that I am exhausted.
  • Chocolate "wine" Chocovine is actually fantastic, thanks to reading Chelsea's blog and getting the proper ingredients. I've added my own "healthy" twist, ice cream. Make into a milkshake, why not? XD

Things that make me happy:

Cold mornings~ naps with my family~snuggling Anabell~ the smell of Anabell~making friends with my coworkers~finding pants in the JUNIORS department that are Too Big~ chocolate wine~reading palms~tarot~ learning how to find a balance~being able to read again~Anabell sleeping through the night~ Rudy helping me around the house~york peppermint pieces~hazelnut coffee~day dreaming about college~ planning for the future~horoscopes~ lazy days~date night~movies~ kettle corn~ my mother~my family~OPI's linkin park after dark~pedicures~planning my wedding~chats with my sisters~twilight


What makes you happy?  

1 comment: