Monday, January 10, 2011

The obligatory introductory post...

Because I've got nothing better to do...

So it's about ten o'clock in the morning as I write. I've made a deal with myself that I will try to become a healthier person. This includes having a blog that I update frequently, unlike my last one. (http://littlewondersbigjoys.blogspot.com/) Right. I tried, but you guys, I was pregnant, see? And when people women become pregnant, there's just no way around it-- they forget things. 

Anyway, I'm already eating better this year, getting more sleep, and finding ways to spend more time with my fiance instead of say, playing with the baby all day, going to work, and coming home and going to sleep. 

So, this post is supposed to be about me. Well honestly, most people who read this will already know me. I am just trying to find a way to force myself to commit to more "me" time, instead of acting like my ten minute shower each day is enough.. 

I have a wonderful fiance who means the world to me. Sometimes I want to tear Rudy's hair out (He will usually be referred to as "R") but most days, we're actually alright. This weekend he surprized me with a card and roses, JUST BECAUSE. Yeah, that's how insaneley romantic we are. 

I'm an odd ball. I believe in a lot of high standards, but also that women really Do need to be able  to cook and clean and all of that for their men. Just saying, and trust me, that is so NOT how I was raised. Mom had 2 kids in the 70's, need I say more?

Speaking of kids, I have a beautiful daughter who means the world to me. Anabell is smart, funny, and beautiful. I'm not just saying that either. Right after she was born all of the nurses cooed at the fact that she didn't look at ALL like a newborn, but instead like a china doll. I don't know where she got her good looks from, but hey- we'll take it!

I work at Staples as a cashier. It's a nice easy job that allows me to buy excessive quantities of clothing for Anabell or go get pedicures while I go to school for the fourth time (because I keep dropping out) to get an associate degree to become a drug counselor.

Really, that's about it. Sorry this post is so dry. Next post will be far more fascinating, as I am going to slowly but surely answer 50 questions that will free my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment