Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shorts

I only have a few minutes to write this out since Anabell is comfortable in her swing. So here goes.


  • Anabell's bottom FIRST tooth is coming in! We wouldn't have known except she sucks her bottom lip and likes to chew on empty sprite cans. We put tape over the top where you can drink from since that's sharp. It's her new faveorite hobby.
  • We have cancelled our television, and just kept our internet and netflix. OMG, netflix is this shizzle. We  can watch hours of Dora and Yo Gabba Gabba and it's nice not having a televison running all the time, as we are now spending much more time as a family.
  • I am feeling much better. The hallucinations have stopped. I don't take my headache medicine as much anymore, only on an as-needed basis, and it is wonderful. My anti-depressants are really working! I feel like myself again. It's lovely.
  • We Rudy rearranged the living room this weekend and it looks so much better! It is now much safer for Anabell for when she starts to crawl around as there aren't any cords all over the floor. =)
  • And that's it! My angel wants to play! I love spending every day with her, it really is such a wonderful blessing. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment